The 37th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, the main conference and annual meeting of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), will take place from the 5th to the 10th of July 2010 in Bordeaux, France. The main conference will be preceded by a series of Workshops.
- Track A : Algorithms, Complexity and Games
PC Chair: Paul Spirakis, Univ. Patras and RACTI
- Track B : Logic, Semantics, Automata and Theory of Programming
PC Chair: Samson Abramsky, Oxford Univ.
- Track C : Foundations of Networked Computation: Models, Algorithms and Information Management
PC Chair: Friedhelm Meyer auf der Heide, Univ. Paderborn
- July 23, 2010: Photos of the conference: Photos of Manfred Kudlek
- July 09, 2010: Proceedings are available online : Part 1 and Part 2
- June 03, 2010: The early registration deadline has been extended to June, 10th.
- May 12, 2010: Registration is open. All relevant details are on the registration page.
- May 11, 2010: The complete program is now available.
- April 8, 2010: The list of Accepted Papers is available.
- April 7, 2010: Program at a Glance and venue information are available.
- March 24, 2010: Date changes. The conference dates are now July 5-10, 2010, and all ICALP workshops will take place on July 5th.
- Submission Deadline: Feb 10, 2010 (closed)
- Author Notification: Apr 6, 2010 (done, see Accepted Papers)
- Final Manuscript Due: Apr 27, 2010
Excursion (Thursday 8)
Visit of downtown Bordeaux followed by wine-tasting at the Musée du Vin et du Négoce
Conference Diner (Friday 9)
Conference diner at Château Cazeneuve
via le GDR IM